You took the steps to purchase a water treatment system to provide safe, quality drinking water for you and your family. Upstate NY Water Treatment offers service for most makes and models to ensure that your investment will continue to provide you and your family with that safe, quality water for years to come.
FREE WATER TESTING AND SITE ASSESSMENT
Before we can help you with a water treatment solution, we need to find out what your water issue is. We accomplish this by testing your water in your home for the following aesthetic issues:
- Total Dissolved Solids
**Water that is thought to be unsafe should be tested by a state certified laboratory. **
After our evaluation, we will explain the results to you and provide you with a quotation for the appropriate equipment and installation service.
Contact us by filling out our short contact form or by calling us at (518)-560-1067.
NEW INSTALLATION SERVICES
Once your solution and equipment has been identified, we will schedule the installation of your new treatment equipment.
At Upstate NY Water Treatment, we understand that your time is precious. When we agree on a date and time for your equipment installation, you can be assured that we will arrive on time and perform the work in a safe and professional manner.
After the installation is complete, we will review all of the installed equipment with you and provide you with all manuals, instructions and warranty information.
SERVICE & REPAIR
Having issues with your current equipment?
No matter whose equipment you have installed for your water treatment, we can troubleshoot and service most makes and models.
We have a vast inventory of parts. If we don’t have it, we can order it through our trusted, professional suppliers.
**A minimum service call fee will apply.**
All water treatment equipment requires a certain level of maintenance to ensure that the equipment remains operating properly and your water stays safe.
Upstate NY Water Treatment offers Annual Maintenance Contracts so that you don’t have to worry about your treatment equipment. We will take care of the following for you with our Annual Preventative Maintenance Contract:
- Salt Delivery
- Media Rebeds
- Cartridge Filter Replacement
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Cartridge Replacement
- UV Bulb and Quartz Replacement
- Neutralizer Replenishment
- Softener, Filter and Air-Draw System Cleanings
- Media Level Assessment
- Chemical Feed System Maintenance
Safety is our #1 priority for our family and yours, especially during the current pandemic. Prior to any home visits, we will contact you to ensure that no one in your household has Covid-like symptoms or has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive. If you have travelled out of the state to any high risk areas, we will schedule visits to comply with quarantine guidelines.
When we visit your home, we will follow CDC Guidelines:
- Any member of our team will wear a mask, gloves and wash hands frequently.
- You and other household members should wear masks.
- Stay at least 6 feet from individuals in the household, and limit close interactions between us and other household members and pets.
- After the service is completed, we will clean and disinfect any surfaces in your home that may have been touched.
- All tools, testing and installation equipment will be disinfected before and after each visit.